Let the Internet change how you do business.
If you’re a small business person surfing the web, chances are you already have a web site. Some very nice local company built it for you for a few hundred dollars, and you were understandably proud when you first saw it on line. You showed your friends and family, printed the web site URL on all your business cards, and waited confidently for the Internet to grow your business.
But nothing happened.
Other businesses were making money with their web sites (the trade pubs all said so) — just not yours. For a year or two you waited. Maybe you even paid that nice local company a few more dollars to jazz up your site with a flashy banner or an on line coupon.
But still — nothing happened.
So you got frustrated and quit paying attention to your web site. When someone brings up the subject, you get frustrated. You feel mad. You feel ripped off. Still, whenever you’re surfing the web late at night you get the nagging feeling that your great product or service is being held back by not participating in the new economy being generated by the Internet.
You’re right, you know.
The problem is that the nice local company is in the business of selling web sites, not building your business. They build on line Yellow Page ads. Cute, but not very effective.
We can help.
Our virtual team of marketing pros, project managers, web designers and developers can focus our experience on transforming your business using the disruptive power of the Internet. For example:
- Private Market Analysis. How can you use the disruptive nature of the web to transform your business? Some ideas are very expensive — some are virtually free. The real power of the Internet is to enable you to offer new products or services that solve your customers problems more quickly or less expensively than you can today. Unless you’re a computer geek, chances are you aren’t even aware of some of the latest technologies available on the Internet, and how you can use them to transform your business. We can help.
- Web site Design. Sure, you’ve already got a web site. But today’s on line consumer has much higher expectations than just a few years ago. A modern web site is “table stakes” just for joining the game. In many cases we can use what you already have as a foundation to create your new on line presence.
- Search Engine Optimization. SEO just means that their are techniques for targeting your potential customers on line and driving them to your business. Applying these techniques correctly can result in higher search engine placement. Applying them incorrectly can make no difference, or in some cases actually make it harder to find your site.
- Customer Aquisition and Retention. Once a potential customer is at your web site, you want them to make a purchase decision. Every aspect of your web site should focus on making it easy for a customer to buy from you.
- Content Management Systems. The Internet is a constantly changing, and your on line presence needs to change too. That’s why our plans always include on line back-end functionality so that you or your staff can update content quickly and easily without waiting for (or paying) someone else to make the change.
- Social Networking. Social networking is the latest buzzword to describe the online tools for creating two-way relationships with your customers. Let us show you how you can use these tools to quickly and inexpensively turn prospects into customers and customers into champions for your business.
If you’d like to talk about ideas for transforming your business with the Internet, contact us today to schedule a free consultation.
Thanks for reading this. I hope to hear from you soon.